Top 5 Ways To Prevent Broken Images And Links On Your WebsiteJuly 24, 2020
Top 5 Reasons Why WordPress is the Right Platform for Your WebsiteAugust 18, 2020
A Learning Management System (LMS) is an online application that allows you to provide training or educational content to your employees, clients, or students. It’s a highly efficient and cost-effective way to create and deliver instructional content, and to assess participation and performance.
The Moodle LMS makes it easy and affordable for everyone involved — administrators, managers, employees, and students alike — to participate in training and learning whenever, wherever, and however it’s convenient for them, including:
- Basic job training and skill assessment,
- Keeping up with continuing education credits (CEC),
- Demonstrating new products, features, and specifications,
- Maintaining compliance with legal requirements or industrial standards,
- And much more.
Best of all, you can get started at zero cost to download the platform on your company server and host the application yourself. Your employees and your company can begin benefiting immediately from all Moodle has to offer, including:
- Convenience. Moodle makes learning convenient and easy to access. Whether using the mobile app online or offline, workers have incredible flexibility to continue learning whenever it’s most convenient for them, with or without Internet access.
- Higher usage and engagement. Nearly 95% of smartphone owners carry their phones with them frequently and 82% say they never or rarely turn their phones off. With the Moodle mobile app, users simply tap the icon and begin learning.
- Higher completion rates and better outcomes. Studies show that if training is available to users wherever they go, and it’s customized to their needs, users will respond with higher completion rates and more positive results. In addition, learning in small chunks has proved to increase retention.
- No- to low cost. Simply download the free installation file from Moodle, and start building your online learning site within minutes. Gone are the days of classrooms, training sites, scheduling, unavailable instructors, travel time and expense, and all the other costs and hassles associated with old-school learning.
For a full-featured, no- to low-cost LMS, you can’t beat Moodle, the world’s most popular learning platform. Moodle lets you create a centralized, simplified, private learning space online, complete with engaging activities, full customization, and robust tracking and reporting. What’s more, since Moodle is an open source platform, you retain full control and ownership of all your content and user data.
Tanya Amaya of ADMDS, an expert in web design and optimization, and Moodle platform expert Jane Erlandson, will guide you step-by-step through all the ways the Moodle learning management system can help your employees learn faster and better — and help your business profit in the process!
Put the power of the Moodle LMS to work for your business.