Top 5 Ways to Boost Conversions with an Effective Hero Image on Your HomepageJune 16, 2020
Top 5 Ways to Prevent Broken Images and Links on Your Website – Webinar Series “Working Lunch”July 6, 2020
Site visitors form an opinion about your website in as little as 50 milliseconds. That’s faster than the blink of an eye.
What’s more, the first thing site visitors see when they land on your homepage is the large rectangular area in the top half to two-thirds of their screens. Not only is it the first thing they see, it’s where viewers focus roughly 80% of their attention.
This area represents your make-or-break opportunity to either captivate your visitors’ attention in an instant, or let them wander off elsewhere on the Web. What you feature in this space is the most decisive factor on your entire website for successful engagement and conversion. Hence the name “hero image” for the all-important picture you display in this position.
The success of your business depends on how efficiently you engage new visitors and nurture them into clients. With so little time to make your first impression count, your hero image needs to be 100% optimized for conversion.
Jason Bach of ADMDS and Ziad, Rob and Mason of Design in DC, all experts in optimizing web design for user engagement and conversion, will guide you step by step through the latest techniques, technologies, and best practices you can use to engage more site visitors and convert them into clients and customers.
- Establish credibility and trust — and communicate benefit, value, and quality — all at a single glance,
- Determine which type of image will work best for your product, service, or audience,
- Add the single most effective attention-grabbing element to your hero image no matter what kind of business you operate,
- Go beyond what site visitors may think about your website to influence how they feel,
- Kick it up a notch with the one type of image that viewers literally can’t ignore,
- And much more.
Put the power of web design to work for your business.
Find out more: https://www.mosaicdataservices.com
Contact Us: email@example.com