Top 5 Ways to Create an Effective Website DesignMay 29, 2020
Top 5 Ways to Boost Conversions with an Effective Hero Image on Your HomepageJune 16, 2020
Ask yourself, “Is my website working today?” Before you reply, consider this:
The clock starts ticking the instant a new visitor lands on your website. You risk losing 90% of your audience within five seconds if you don’t have a proven plan to not only grab their attention, but also give them good reason to stay.
You may have the most visually stunning, attractive home page in the world. All the various functions of your website may be operating properly. But if users don’t click through to the next article, request a white paper, sign up for a newsletter, or in some way engage with your brand and ultimately convert to customers or clients, your website isn’t working for you.
No less an authority than Steve Jobs said “Design is not just what it looks and feels like. Design is how it works.” Where your website is concerned, “how it works” means efficiently capturing leads and converting them to customers.
So again: Is your website working for you today, and working as hard as it can? Even if you think your conversion rate is pretty good, surely you wonder from time to time, as most business owners do, “How can we make it even better?” Can you afford not to know for sure?
The good news is, there are practical, proven-effective website design strategies you can start putting in place today to boost your site’s conversion rate quickly and at virtually no cost.
- Four free, simple tweaks you can make to the number one factor for capturing new leads,
- Practical tips to get your site navigation working with GPS precision,
- How to structure your call to action (CTA) to convert leads into users, and convert users into customers, with steady, reliable efficiency,
- Why, what and how to test to optimize your site for conversions,
- The do’s – and don’ts – of optimizing your website for mobile users,
- And much more.
Put the power of web design to work for your business.
Find out more: https://www.mosaicdataservices.com
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org