Top 5 Reasons Why You Need to Collect More Email Addresses on Your WebsiteMay 22, 2020
Top 5 Ways to Create an Effective Website DesignMay 29, 2020
According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing on average generates a 4,400% ROI for businesses in the U.S. That’s a return of $44 for every dollar you spend. The fact is, marketing to your email list is the most lucrative and cost-effective means available for throwing profit directly to your business’s bottom line.
For one thing, email costs almost nothing. You don’t have to pay for clicks or impressions, there’s no monthly ad budget, no revenue share, commission or agency fee. What’s more, email marketing outperforms social media in both reach and response. Let’s say you send an email to 2,000 people on your list, and you also write a post to your 2,000 followers on Facebook and Twitter. What happens next may surprise you:
- More than 400 people will open your email.
- But just 120 followers will see your message on Facebook, and
- As few as 40 people will see your Twitter post.
Clearly, if you had to pick one strategy to boost your website’s profitability quickly, it should be email marketing. To do it effectively, you need to ramp up email collection on your website. And while harvesting email addresses isn’t a particularly difficult or technical task, there are some right (and wrong!) ways to go about it.
The good news is, you can get started quickly on your WordPress website by implementing just a few simple, proven strategies.
Tanya Amaya of ADMDS, as an expert in WordPress website design, visibility, and monetization, explains practical techniques and best practices for collecting email addresses on your website.
- Various methods of collecting email and contact information – popups, scrolling boxes, quizzes, “gated content,” white papers – and the pros and cons of each,
- The importance of a clear call to action, and how, where, and when to do it,
- How to welcome new subscribers or follow up with fresh leads after you collect them,
- Plus much more.
Put the power of email marketing to work for your business.
Find out more: https://www.mosaicdataservices.com
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org